Unbeatable Value with Top-Notch Performance and Usability.
Our partner OpTech Informatik is driven by highly experienced managers with many years of experience in Fraud Management & Revenue Assurance combined with excellent IT know-how, specifically in the domain of "Big Data" analysis& reporting.
For more details regarding FAST, check out their website at www.optech-informatik.de
The OpTech product portfolio comprises:
FAST - Fraud Management & Revenue Assurance
FAST can detect a large set Fraud Types in Mobile, Fixed and IP Networks.
In the Revenue Assurance domain, FAST provides a set of core analysis modules:
- xDR Leakage Analysis
- Prepaid Verification
- Provisioning Cross-Check
- Rating Verification
- Interconnect Verification
FAST - Data Retention
Core features of the solution:
- Very fast XDR/Transaction Data import (thousands of records per second and CPU core)
- Fast access to selective subscriber XDRs.
- Multi-Format import, flexible XDR/xDR processing formats
- Optionally Monitoring/Alarm checking of Subscribers based on xDR-Call Record related conditions
- User Friendly Interface with Functions for Statistics, Alarm-Pattern Definition, Query & Retrieval & Export
- Fully scalable, unlimited storage capabilities
- Linear growth of data volume -> linear growth of HW costs!
FAST - SIMBOX Check
Based on the OpTech analysis of network data (with TrafMiner. OpTech can configure a set of rules covering various aspects like:
- Different time intervals
- Different types of SIMBOX behaviour
- Different target networks (intra-network or external networks)
- Different tariff modells or budget tariffs
FAST - IMEI Control
The FAST Application retrieves and updates the internal IMEI Lists of FAST with the external database from GSMA. This database contains, amongst others, the following information:
- WhiteListed IMEI Ranges or specific lists of accepted IMEIs
- Blacklisted IMEI Ranges or lists of blacklisted IMEIs
FAST - Customer Experience Management
Based on the strong FAST InMemory DB we can keep up to 4 Billion records Online on just a € 25k HW platform. Data considered for Customer Experience Management integrates:
- Radio related Information (2G,3G,4G) on A, IuCs/IuPs Interfaces
- Call Setup/Data Transmission related Information (GPRS/User Plane)
- Call Records from Switches and/or Billing
- Roaming Related Information (Map)
- Customer Contract Data/Customer Profile Data
- IMEI/TAC Database
- Cell Location/Geography/Sectors & Azimuth Databases
- Google Maps Visualizations